Warranty (Serial Number) Tracking Module – InfoWarranty
InfoWarranty tracks all Product Serial Numbers for Warranty Claims Management
InfoWarranty Serial Number Tracking system manages an unlimited amount of serial numbers from the time they are received into inventory (at Goods Receipt Stage) until the time they are issued. This information is permanently recorded in the system, allowing inventory control personnel access to a wealth of historical and validation information. With close and accurate monitoring, you will quickly identify parts within or out of warranty. The information maintained by InfoWarranty system is extremely helpful when returning a defective item to your vendor or when verifying a returned item from your customer. This allows you to take necessary action for a more efficient claims management.
Get detailed history of each Inventory Item
InfoWarranty’s Serial number tracking provides a detailed record of each piece of merchandise — when it was received, who is the supplier, what is the warranty period, what is the PO/ GRN Number, which customer bought it, when it was bought, what is the S/O, D/O and Invoice Number, warranty expiration, extended warranty expiration, etc. Serial number tracking is beneficial to any business that sells big-value items, tracks product warranties, or deals in regulated commodities.
Increase your efficiency through warranty management
With a more efficient method of tracking out of warranty items, the service department will be able to immediately identify the status of the item. There will be no more endless searching through filing cabinets or manual records for warranty status information, saving you both time and money.
Enhanced Features for Better Control
You can search by Serial Number and Product Code. The InfoWarranty search criteria is both flexible and easy to use.
• Automatically generate serial numbers upon goods receipt or enter your own serial numbers with ease
• Assign serial numbers to items during or following receipt of goods
• Easily assign serial numbers during or following the delivery of goods
• Serial numbers can be entered/sold randomly or all at once
• View serial numbers related to Items received or transfered and/or sold
• Easily integrate barcode reader for items w/serial number barcodes (Optional)
• Report on serial number activity by date, product, customer, vendor or serial number
• Trace a serial number from the system with ease
Flexible Report Printing
Warranty reports can be printed to show Serial Number and Warranty information by Customer, Vendor, Serial Number or Product code. Both sold and unsold items and their serial numbers can be printed and organized by Custome, Vendor or Product Code.